Get Yahtzee Highest Score
Background
. Yahtzee is a dice game based on poker. I think i just got the highest yahtzee score ever, and yes, it's real.

How To Play Yahtzee With Pictures Wikihow
How To Play Yahtzee With Pictures Wikihow from www.wikihow.com
Since you only get 13 rolls in a game (see the rules, not all players realize that. Get three of a kind and a pair. I am writing a yahtzee game for my c++ programming class.

I think i just got the highest yahtzee score ever, and yes, it's real.

One of my difficulties i have ran into is the scoring system for different categories. .getting the right yahtzee for every turn is one yahtzee for each number 1 through 5 times 4 yahtzees of 6 times 4 part of the score sheet but not the upper. And the cards had to look. I think i just got the highest yahtzee score ever, and yes, it's real.